28/08/11

Last days in L.A.- Ultimi giorni a Los angeles!

Quest'estate è stata frenetica tra i viaggi. Milano- Los Angeles, indietro, e poi Los Angeles di nuovo! Tanti giri, tanti impegni. Quando vado via mi viene sempre l'ansia di settembre, e la nostalgia di quest'estate riguardando le foto. Mi mancherà questo posto-  I♥ U LA!


This summer has been crazy. Milan- L.A., back, and L.A again! A lot of trips, a lot of events! When it comes to this time of the year, I always feel the angst of september and the nostalgia of this summer by looking at the pictures- I ♥ U L.A.!




 FIDM- C: Sam Edelman sandals, Celine bag, Max Azria top, Juicy Couture jeggings.
F: Gucci sandals, Zara leggings, Balenciaga bag
 Barneys
 Brentwood- C: Jbrand jeggings, C.Louboutin booties, Alexander wang shirt, Marc Jacobs jacket (in hand)
F: Chanel bag, Gucci sandals, Zara leggings
 Venice- C:  Repetto ballerinas, YSL easy bag, Zara jacket, Juicy Couture jeggings
S: Tods shoes, Louis Vuitton scarf, J crew Jean shirt.


 Lake Powell
KP concert