09/09/11

Ciao!

Ciao!! Non ho avuto molto tempo di aggiornare il bio blog con l'inizio di tutto però ho un po di foto dei primi giorni a bloggare gli outfit delle mie amiche. Eccole!

Hey!! I haven't had time to update my blog with the start of school etc.but I have some pictures of the first days of my experience at blogging my friend's outfits. here we go!

G wearing Tods ballerinas and a Prada bag


Louboutin wedges

P wearing a Celine shirt, Celine bag and Louboutin wedges

Me and fellow blogger! (Me: LOFT jean vest, repetto ballerinas, Marc Jacobs shirt, Topsop shorts.)
(FB: Bottega Veneta bag, Alaia sandals, Alexander McQueen scarf, J Brand jeans)


Me in london! YSL bag, J Brand jeggings, Moschino flats, Vintage jacket (I just realized i've been wearing this bag in just about every picture you see of me. Crap.)
(Mi sono appena resa conto di aver messo questa borsa in quasi ogni mia foto. Cavolo.)

Questi sono solo i primi giorni! 
These are only the first days!
Più foto tra poco, stasera c'è il ballo!
Boat Dance pictures to come.